Yoga Mojo

Saturday, March 12, 2005

The learning cycle for a newbie

The information here is applicable to the process of learning yoga, and is from a currency trading web forum.

The learning cycle for a newbie trader
Hi folks.
Many of you don't know, but I used to be involved in training people in various things (not trading) and I thought I might share with you the journey that you take when beginning anything new. also if I show you my kind of writing style you might just buy my beginners forex book
This cycle is as true for trading as it is for learning to drive a car and consists of five components.
I'm going to take you through each stage so you can recognise exactly where you are in your trading journey.
Step One - Unconscious Incompetence.
Stage 2 - Conscious Incompetence
Stage 3 - The Eureka Moment
Stage 4 - Conscious Competence
Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home